SiteGround is fast, secure and.has outstanding support.

Web Hosting

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Class offered skill, new terminology, and Christian fellowship

Class offered skill, new terminology, and Christian fellowship

National Hobby Month gave people an opportunity to showcase their favorite hobby. For me, knitting and crocheting were my favorites. In Wichita Falls, my church had a knitting class, open to any one of any level of knitting or crocheting, where they made sashay scarves which started in August of 2012. It got me out of the house and the Christian fellowship was fun too. Some projects were difficult, so for me choosing an alternative was better ether because the concept or the supplies were difficult to get. In spite of the difficulty, it was fun learning new terminology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers