This had to be reprinted becuse it was too good not to put here.
Ok, its dinner time. Nothing was thawed. No one wanted what was in the fridge. Pizza night was two nights away and fish was eaten previously. A favorite show came on in an hour. One must have had faith. Don’t panic because, there’s a solution. Below was an Under one-hour five-step dinner plan that would’ve fed even the hungriest of people.
Hebrews 11:1 said (NIV):
11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- ¼ cup of elbow macaroni, or favorite pasta
- ¼ cup of broccoli pieces, or favorite vegetables
- Small piece of cut meat, or prepared
- Three tablespoons of cheese
- Boil, on medium to medium-high heat in a two-quart saucepan, ¼ cup of elbow macaroni or a favorite pasta. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Boil, on medium to medium-high heat in a two quart sauce pan, ¼ cup of broccoli pieces or a favorite vegetable. Drain and add to the macaroni.
- Heat, a small piece of cut turkey, 2 minutes and 30 seconds in the microwave from frozen, or along with prepared meat and ½ cup of cheese sauce. Add to the macaroni vegetable mixture.
- Heat on medium to medium-high heat until coated with cheese.
- Carefully pour into a medium cereal bowl and enjoy. Served one.
Matthew 17:19-21 said (KJV):
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
This was tried by me last week and it worked All was done in under an hour. “Family Guy” came on at seven o’clock on TBS on Mondays and Thursdays, which was enjoyed by me while eating dinner.