SiteGround is fast, secure and.has outstanding support.

Web Hosting

Friday, May 31, 2013

Patience and faith needed when buying odd-colored yarn for tote bag

Patience snd faith needed when buying odd-colored yarn for tote bag

Making different projects was my goal when joining the Knitting Class at my church. The only thing known by me was  having made knitted scarves, hats, crocheted ponchos, throws, and baby afghans. When my adaptation of a little girl's purse was completed, it whetted my appetite for new and different projects. Patience and faith were needed in getting more of my supplies.

For me, patience and faith weren’t my stronger points. Patience wasn’t the strongest virtue. Keeping the faith of a mustard seed was not any easier. Reading two scripture helped me in this.
For patience, 2 Corinthians 6:4 (KJV) fit, which read:

4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses.

For faith, the “mustard seed” wasn’t forgotten Matthew 17:20 (NIV) read:

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith  as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers