SiteGround is fast, secure and.has outstanding support.

Web Hosting

Thursday, May 2, 2013

How To make a Spinach, Mushroom, and Onion Pizza

How-to make a Spinach, Mushroom, and Onion Pizza



Being creative with food was one of my talents. Taking leftovers from my mother’s fridge and creating a meal from it was fun even before the death of my father in March of 1995 from lung cancer. Whether they were God-given remained between God and myself. The church didn’t require my making a baked gift or cookies for Awana every time there was a social event or a fundraiser, but my spiritual gift hadn’t been discovered yet.

spiritual gift was defined as  ‘spiritual’ in nature for they were given by the Holy Spirit to every believer (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). Each gift was a manifestation of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:7). Spiritual gifts were‘spiritual’ in that they were given only to those who were believers in Jesus Christ. Also, spiritual gifts differed from human talents and abilities in that they produced ‘spiritual’ fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers