SiteGround is fast, secure and.has outstanding support.

Web Hosting

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Remembering scripture cooled my temper

Remembering scripture cooled my temper

Yesterday was a Jonah Day in that being swallowed by a whale was more preferable to the trouble incurred by using electronic gadgets. Everything from my landline kitchen phone, to my Gateway laptop computer, to my Samsung Galaxy S III had limits, just like my temper.

It was a good thing for me remembering James 1:19 which read:
My dear brothers and sisters take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak  and slow to become angry (NIV).

Below were a list of 10 things that really made me angry. Remembering the above scripture and Jonah 1:17 which read: Now the Lord provided  a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. (NIV)  This helped me survive that day.

10. In spite of removing my Symantech Endpoint Security Software for Microsoft Security Essentials, my computer was still somewhat slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers